Собирая фрагменты сердца или начинают все снова

Объявление

Дорогие гости! Ролевая игра открылась совсем недавно, поэтому нам срочно нужен народ. Регистрируйтесь, приводите друзей...
...У нас ведется набор модераторов! Если хотите им стать - подавайте заявку...

Дата и Погода:
Новости в игре:
Администраторы:
Элианор
Элис
Дарт
Модераторы
Ведётся набор
Правила
Сюжет
Реклама
Шаблон анкеты
Уважаемые рекламщики!
Логин: Пиар Пороль: 1111 Просим вас не флудить и оставлять рекламу в нужном месте, точнее говоря в теме Ваша реклама, там же можете оставить свой банер и мы его со временем впишем
^_^

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Platin

Сообщений 21 страница 25 из 25

I enjoy what you guys are up too. This kind of clever work and reporting! Keep up the excellent works guys I've incorporated you guys to my own blogroll.

Neat blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere? A design like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my blog stand out. Please let me know where you got your theme. Many thanks

I am not certain the place you are getting your info, but good topic. I needs to spend a while studying much more or working out more. Thank you for great info I used to be on the lookout for this info for my mission.

Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your site and in accession capital to assert that I acquire in fact enjoyed account your blog posts. Anyway I will be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently fast.

Hello I am so glad I found your blog page, I really found you by mistake, while I was searching on Askjeeve for something else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say many thanks for a incredible post and a all round exciting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read through it all at the moment but I have book-marked it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the awesome jo.